Plywood is a three-layer or multi-layered sheet material that is cut from a wooden section into a veneer or cut into a thin wood by wood, and then glued with an adhesive. Usually, an odd number of veneers are used, and adjacent veneers are made. The fiber directions are glued to each other vertically.
Light weight, clear grain, insulation, high strength, and not easy to deform.
2, the construction is convenient, not suitable for warping, the horizontal tensile tensile mechanical properties are good.
The general cost is high.
2, the splint is not as smooth as the MDF surface layer, the plywood is used as the base layer, and when the surface is re-bonded with the fireproof board, the aluminum-plastic board, etc., the medium-density board is not as strong as the base layer.
Plywood is one of the commonly used materials for furniture. It is one of the three panels of wood-based panels. It can also be used for aircraft, ships, trains, automobiles, construction and packaging. A set of veneers are usually formed by gluing the vertical stacks in the direction of the adjacent layers of wood. Usually, the front and inner plates are symmetrically disposed on either side of the center layer or the core. The slabs which are formed by laminating the veneered veneers in the direction of the wood grain are pressed under heating or no heating. The number of layers is generally odd, and a few have even numbers. The difference in physical and mechanical properties between the vertical and horizontal directions is small. Common types of plywood are plywood, plywood, and the like. Plywood can improve wood utilization and is a major way to save wood.
The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440 mm, and the thickness specifications are generally: 3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 18 mm, and the like. The main tree species are: hawthorn, willow, poplar, elm and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the types of the active stage
- Maintenance of stage truss
- Set up the stage trusses correctly to escort th...
- The role of stage truss in the application process
- What are the elements of the stage equipment de...
- How to use the glass stage best
- Where is the advantage of the folding stage app...
- On the stage of marriage, which stage are you w...
- Wall material for storage tents
- Party tent make the party glamorous
- What is the biggest role of the tent?
- Benefits of Aluminum Bleachers
- Ensuring Your Bleachers are ADA Accessibly Comp...
- A Quick Guide to Buying Portable Bleachers
- Gymnasiums Used as Multipurpose Facilities
- The Boom in High School and Collegiate Athletic...