StageDex staging is among the strongest and most versatile systems on the market for building temporary demountable stages. StageDex portable stage decking offers a solid solution to a variety of staging needs. The product of long-term practical experience.
StageDex is ideal for all your business functions from conferences, award ceremonies and exhibitions to banquets, product launches and concerts. With StageDex you can create stunning structures and tailor made stage platforms, entertainment stages or dance platforms. By mounting legs with castors you can also easily convert your decks into rolling risers.
Lightweight, strong and tool-less
The aluminium stage decks offer an efficient and lightweight solution with a high loading capacity. The StageDex staging system is based on an aluminium frame made from a specially extruded profile. The plywood top board is glued to this frame to reduce noise and vibration. StageDex platforms can be transformed quickly and easily, often without the need for tools.
Various shapes and sizes
StageDex is available in either imperial or metric measurements, ensuring compatibility with structural formats across the world. Furthermore StageDex offers a broad range of standard shapes to create the stage according to your imagination. Besides the standard shapes, different and if needed special shapes are available on request.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the types of the active stage
- Maintenance of stage truss
- Set up the stage trusses correctly to escort th...
- The role of stage truss in the application process
- What are the elements of the stage equipment de...
- How to use the glass stage best
- Where is the advantage of the folding stage app...
- On the stage of marriage, which stage are you w...
- Wall material for storage tents
- Party tent make the party glamorous
- What are the characteristics of European-style ...
- Two Banks of Bleachers
- When You Should Consider Motorized Telescopic G...
- Why steel is a good trussing alternative
- Sophisticated Fixed Seating
- GYMNASIUMS USED AS MULTIPURPOSE FACILITIES