The layout of the stage truss lighting configuration and installation and commissioning is a very professional technical project. If a reasonable scheme is not made, the stage lighting effect will be discounted. This paper briefly introduces the basic common sense of the stage lighting.
1. Common light positions of stage trusses
In order to do well in the configuration of professional stage lights, first of all, we need to understand the common optical positions of stage trusses, which is a very necessary link in the correct choice of configuration.
1. side light: the light from the top of the audience to the stage is mainly used for frontal lighting and basic lighting.
2. ears: on both sides of the mouth of the platform, the light that is inclined to the stage is divided into the upper and lower layers, which mainly assists the face light, strengthens the face lighting, and increases the stereoscopic sense of the characters and scenery.
3. column light (also called side light): the light projected from both sides of the mouth is mainly used for two side lighting of characters or scenery, increasing the sense of three-dimensional and contour.
4. light: from the stage to the stage of light, from front to back, divided into a row of top light, two rows of top light, three rows of top light and so on, mainly used for the stage general lighting, enhance the stage lighting, and a lot of scenes, props, fixed-point exposure, mainly by the top light to solve.
5. reverse light: the light from the direction of the stage of the stage (such as the overhead light, bridge light, etc.) can depict the outline of the characters and scenes, enhance the stereoscopic sense and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. bridge light: the light on the stage at the two sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light, enhance the stereoscopic sense, and also be used for other light positions which are inconvenient to project, and can also be used as a specific light source.
7. - foot light: the light that is projected onto the stage from the table before the mouth of the mouth. The main auxiliary light is to illuminate and eliminate the shadow formed by the face and the mandible of the characters which are irradiated by the surface light.
8. light discharge from the sky: the light from the top and bottom of the canopy to the sky screen is mainly used for lighting and color changes of the canopy.
9. mobile light: located on both sides of the stage of the mobile lantern rack, the main auxiliary bridge light, supplement stage two light or other specific light.
10. light: a light position required from a seat or other position, mainly used to track an actor or to highlight a particular light, and to be used for the host. It is the pen of the stage art. It plays a clear role.
- The Development And Prospect Of The Truss Industry
- What Should Be Prepared In Advance For The Stag...
- What Are The Design Requirements For Gym Bleach...
- How To Set Up The Stage Reasonably?
- What Is The Requirement For The Design Of The G...
- Attention To The Establishment Of The Wedding S...
- How Does The Stage Build Accurately Calculate T...
- How Many Kinds Of Trusses Are There And How To ...
- How To Determine The Quality Of Wedding Tents
- Three Ways Of Retractable Bleacher
- Smart Retractable Bleachers In Greece