Full Plank Arrangement (semi-closed)
Channel Interlock System (Fully Closed)
Channel Interlock Gutter System (Fully Closed directing water to predetermined locations)
Welded Deck System (Fully closed with welded seams, minimizing water penetration)
Seat options include 10” flat aluminum seats, 10” & 12” contour seats and 7” contour backrests
Powder coated seats and/or backrests.
VIP stadium chairs come in a variety of styles, sizes and colours. Chair options include armrests, cup holders and folding trays.
Railing options include: Galvanized steel chain link, vinyl coated chain link, aluminum pickets and vinyl coated pickets.
Powder coated risers
Walking surface treatment to upgrade slip-resistance
Polypropylene back cover to grandstand
Front riser façade for elevated decks
Special Rise and Run Designs to accommodate rare topographic conditions that will maximize spectator's sight lines.
- The Development And Prospect Of The Truss Industry
- Lighting Technique Of Stage Truss
- What Should Be Prepared In Advance For The Stag...
- What Are The Design Requirements For Gym Bleach...
- How To Set Up The Stage Reasonably?
- What Is The Requirement For The Design Of The G...
- Attention To The Establishment Of The Wedding S...
- How Does The Stage Build Accurately Calculate T...
- How Many Kinds Of Trusses Are There And How To ...
- How To Determine The Quality Of Wedding Tents
- Some Problem When Using Aluminum Truss Frame
- The Advantage Of The Truss